2-way bookshelf speakers
The Speaker Box 5 is an audiophile 2-way monitor with bass reflex principle. Acoustically optimized and through the bass reflex tube on the back, the Speaker Box 5 brings clear and dynamic basses to the fore.
The chassis come in three high-quality finishes in glossy lacquer.
The recommended amplifier power is rated between 10 – 150 watt RMS, where it applies as for every speaker: the higher the power of an amplifier the less distortion can be found at lower volumes. Amplifiers with less power are driven to their limits faster at lower volumes, while having more distortion when reaching their peak, this can harm any loudspeaker!
And these are comments from audio testers:
- Well tuned and upbeat basslines
- Lively dynamics
- Surprisingly low coloration
- Good transparency and reasonable image depth
- Bass is fast and tuneful, this is what really matters!
Scope of delivery:
- 2x Speaker Box 5
- 2x speaker grill black (white optionally available)
- 1x pair of gloves
- Audiophile bass-reflex design
- Gold-plated speaker terminal (single-wired)
- Simple Wall-mount included
- Magnetically shielded
- Front cover with magnetic attachment
- Speaker-Box Wall Bracket available as an option
- White speaker grill optionally available
- Glossy lacquer finish in 3 colours
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||86 dB|
|Recommended amplifier power||10 to 150 watts|
|Tweeter||25 mm Ø silk-dome|
|Woofer||130 mm Ø fiberglass cone|
|Frequency response||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Impedance||4 - 8 Ohms|
|Dimensions W x H x D||160 x 255 x 210 mm|