Stereo integrated amplifier with 9 input options
MaiA S2: Compact stereo amplifier with timeless design & future-proof technology!
Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously:
- High-quality phono MM + high output MC preamp
- 3 analogue line level inputs (2x RCA, 1x 3,5mm jack)
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- 2 Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
The improved case and board layout result in better shielding of electromagnetic interference further improving the already excellent audio performance: No matter which input you choose, a real musical sound with lifelike characteristics is guaranteed.
This stylish amplifier offers low noise and solid output power for audiophile playback in smaller rooms around 25m2, when partnered with good-quality speakers from € 200,00 to € 1000,00. Additionally, a subwoofer or another power amplifier can be connected. A headphone 6,3mm connection is also provided. a remote control is included.
- 2x38 watts @ 4 ohms
- Dual mono design principle
- Inputs: 3x stereo line, 1x phono (RCA), 1x bluetooth (aptX), 2x digital optical, 1x digitial coax, 1x USB
- XMOS asynchronous USB
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS4344 24bit/192kHz Multi-bit Delta Sigma
- 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
- Phono MM + high output MC input
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output
- Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp
- IR remote included
- Improved all-aluminium case and board layout improve electromagnetic interference
- New S2 design in high-quality aluminum case, available in silver or black