The Audiophile Entry-level Turntable
With Bluetooth output & phono stage
The Essential III Bluetooth is able to send the sound of your favourite tracks to your Bluetooth headphones, speakers or Bluetooth enabled DAC (e.g. Stereo Box S2 BT and MaiA S2). For the ease of use it also features a phono and line level output.
Essential III Bluetooth is more than just a turntable with Bluetooth output. Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is equipped with an 8,6” aluminium tonearm with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. Also the special decoupling feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible.
In the box:
- Essential III Bluetooth with Ortofon OM 10 cartridge
- Connect it E Cable
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Wireless Bluetooth output!
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- Walnut and high-gloss colour options: black, red, white