Ortofon Reference SPK Red
The Reference SPK Red cable is a perfect combination of OFC (Oxygen-free copper) and HiFC (High performance pure copper) conductors. These two copper conductor materials are combined to create a warm, dynamic sound with high resolution.
This cable is ideal for a listener who prefers two single cables for his bi-amping set-up. The advantage of this set-up is that the shield can be connected to each amp and therefore doesn't mix up the ground potentials on the two separated amps.
- Conductor material: High performance pure copper (HiFC), Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Conductor size: 2 x 1.2 mm2
- Cable diameter: 8.0 mm
- Conductor resistance: 16 mΩ/m
- Insulation resistance: AC 500 V/min.
- Jacket: Aluminum
- Insulation material: High elastic elastomer, Polyethylene