The ONE HD is a compact, yet staggeringly powerful amplifier capable designed to connect with almost everything that produces sound. With a choice of digital or analogue inputs, TVs, CD players, tuners, even ‘smart speakers’ can be connected and amplified.
2 x 100W gives class-leading power output that will drive most loudspeakers regardless of their size. All that power enables Cyrus ONE HD to present your music with a huge dynamic range, giving 3D detail and bags of energy without the need to buy big, bulky, inefficient amplifier boxes.
aptX® HD compatible Bluetooth enables you to stream better than CD quality music from your phone/tablet or computer via a wireless Bluetooth connection, providing maximum flexibility without the need for a home network or any complicated set up. This allows everyone in the family to enjoy their music from their portable devices quickly and easily.
Cyrus ONE HD features a built-in phono stage that is compatible with all Moving Magnet cartridges and requires no adjustment or extra set up, enabling you to play all your favourite vinyl from most turntables.
SID – Speaker Impedance Detection automatically matches the amplifier’s output response to the electrical load of the loudspeakers. This means that matching Cyrus ONE HD to any brand of loudspeaker has suddenly been made so much easier.
Uniquely, when headphones are connected, the large toroidal transformer is switched to power just the headphone section. These huge reserves of power result in a high power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier that will drive almost all headphones with ease. The resulting musical performance is on a par with most standalone headphone amplifiers.
- Outputs 2 x 100W (into 8 Ω at 0.1% THD+N)
- Cyrus 4th generation Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 input – up to 32/192 signals, and up to DSD128. Support up to Windows 10
- Optical Toslink digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- Coaxial SPDIF digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- 3 x line level inputs – including AV integration option
- Signal to Noise Ratio – 128dBA
- 1300V/us Slew Rate
- 700mA max output current (per channel)
- Recommended headphone impedance 16 – 1200 Ohm